Our Community Adult Learning Program (CALP) provides:
- Learner Advising & Support
- Knowledgeable Referrals
- Adult Literacy and Foundational Learning
- English as a Second Language (ESL or ELL)
- Workplace Readiness Programs
- General Education Diploma (GED) Preparation and Testing
- Post-Secondary Information
- Staff Training Courses for Businesses
- Family Early Literacy Programs
- Community Interest Programs
We have been a Campus Alberta Central Learning Centre since 2012. Through our partnership with Campus Alberta Central, we are able to offer post-secondary programs through accredited institutions, making it possible for students to take advanced education in their own community.
CALPs, such as the Stettler Adult Learning Council, are grassroots community-based organizations funded by Alberta Advanced Education to provide, promote and increase access to foundational learning opportunities in areas such as Adult Literacy, Numeracy, English Language Learning, Basic Digital Skills, Foundational Life Skills, and Community Capacity Building.